Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science-based knowledge. Through science-based educational programs, Rutgers Cooperative Extension truly enhances the quality of life for residents of New Jersey and brings the wealth of knowledge of the state university to local communities.
- Master Gardener Program
- NJ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- North Jersey Ornamental Horticulture Symposium
- 4-H Youth Development
- Month of the Military Child - April
- National 4-H Congress Application - Deadline: April 11th
- Purple Up! for Military Kids - April 15th
- Perfect Presentations Workshop - April 22nd
- 4-H Public Presentations - Deadline extended: April 25th
- Rutgers Day - April 26th
- 4-H Summer Camp Registration - Now Open!
- Agriculture and Resource Management
- Family and Community Health Sciences
- See the Morris County Visions newsletter for all upcoming events