Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science-based knowledge. Through science-based educational programs, Rutgers Cooperative Extension truly enhances the quality of life for residents of New Jersey and brings the wealth of knowledge of the state university to local communities.
- 4-H Youth Development-
- *North Jersey Ornamental Horticulture Symposium*
- Master Gardener Program
- NJ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- 4-H Youth Development
- Public Presentations Night - Deadline: April 22nd, Event date: May 6th
- Rutgers Day - April 30th
- Fair Theme / Yearbook Contest - Deadline: May 18th
- 4-H Summer Camp - Enroll now!
- Morris County 4-H Fair - July 20-24th
- Fun and Fitness Day: Summer in Central - August 25th
- Fun and Fitness Day: Fall in the North - September 17th
- Agriculture and Resource Management
- Family and Community Health Sciences
- See the Morris County Visions newsletter for all upcoming events