Morris County 4-H Fair
July 20-24, 2016
For 4-H Families
- Dates: July 20-24, 2016
- Location: Chubb Park, Chester, NJ.
- July 20 - 6:00pm-10:00pm
- July 21 - 4:00pm-10:00pm
- July 22 & 23 - 10:00am-10:00pm
- July 24 - 10:00am-4:00pm
- Fair Program
- Sponsored by the Morris County 4-H Association in support of the 4-H Youth Development Program of Rutgers Cooperative Extension.
- Admission: None
- Parking: $5.00 donation (Friday after 6:00pm, $10.00 donation for fireworks)
- To showcase and celebrate the many achievements of Morris County 4-H members.
- Provide wholesome family fun for the community.
Activities & Attractions
- Project animal shows (i.e. dog, goat, herpetology, horse, poultry, rabbit, cavy and small animals)
- Live music, performances & demonstrations
- Delicious food including chicken bbq and rootbeer floats
- Amusement rides, pony rides, hay rides, petting zoos, Tricky Tray, watermelon eating contest, cake decorating contest, and dress-a-pet contest.
Fair Schedule of Events
Daily schedules are available at the 4-H Information Booth.
- Amusement rides and music open at 6:00pm on Wednesday, July 20th
- 4-H activities begin at 4:00pm on Thursday, July 21st
- Fireworks show Friday, July 22nd evening (rain date: Saturday)
- Car & Motorcycle Show on Saturday, July 23rd
- Tricky Tray opens Saturday, July 23rd afternoon
- Hot Air Balloon Rides on Saturday, July 23rd from 6:30-8:30pm (weather permitting)
For more information about the 4-H Fair, 4-H clubs, or about becoming a 4-H volunteer, visit the 4-H Fair website at http://morris.njaes.rutgers.edu/4h or contact the 4-H office (973) 285-8301 or email@example.com. All 4-H programs are offered to all youth, grades K-13, on an age-appropriate basis without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, or disability.