Morris County 4-H Fair
July 18-21, 2013
For 4-H Families
- Dates: July 18-21, 2013
- Location: Chubb Park, Chester, NJ
- Times: July 18 - 4:00pm-10:00pm, July 19 & 20 - 10:00am-10:00pm, July 21 - 10:00am-4:00pm
- Sponsered by the Morris County 4-H Association in support of the 4-H Youth Development Program of Rutgers Cooperative Exension.
- To showcase and celebrate the many achiements of Morris County 4-H members.
- Provide wholesome family fun for the community.
Activities & Attractions
- Project animal shows (i.e. dog, herpetology, poultry, rabbit, cavy and small animals)
- Live music, performances & demonstrations
- Delicious food including chicken bbq and rootbeer floats
- Amusement rides, pony rides, hay rides, petting zoos, Tricky Tray, watermelon eating contests, cake decorating contests, and dress-a-pet contest.
For more information about the 4-H Fair, 4-H clubs, or about becoming a 4-H volunteer, visit the 4-H Fair website at http://morris.njaes.rutgers.edu/4h or contact the 4-H office (973) 285-8300 x3 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All 4-H programs are offered to all youth, grades K-13, on an age-appropriate basis without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, or disability.